In The Abyss was found 2006 first as a one man Black Metal project by Jiang under the influence of Northern Black Metal such as Immortal.
After that the owner of Pest Productions, Deng, joined this project participating in the writing of some tracks and the arrangement of most of the tracks. In the summer of 2008, after finishing the record of album ITA Deng and Jiang soon finished another project of their own -- Dopamine's first single's writing and recording. In 2009, Then due to the upgrade of recording equipment, these two album were re-recorded several times till Jiang's hard drive broke accidently and lost all the project documents of them.
Though these demos of works 8 years ago are very raw and simple, Some even don't have vocal and bass, Drum program only as a metronome. After long consideration we still decide to publish them. All tracks are crude demo version from different periods except "The Road to The Heart of Hurricane（2007, Mastered and Mixed by Bloodfire of Zuriaake）" and "The Damnation of Ice Field（2009, Mastered and Mixed by Bloodfire of Zuriaake）". Regrettably, the outro track "Blizzard Takes My Memory Away" of this album didn't leave any record file.
01. Flavor of Night（2008 Demo Version）
02. The Damnation of Ice Field（2009, Mastered and Mixed by Bloodfire of Zuriaake）
03. Cremains（2007 Demo Version）
04. The Road to The Heart of Hurricane（2007, Mastered and Mixed by Bloodfire of Zuriaake）
05. Endless Destruction（2008 Demo Version）
06. The Moses Of Darkness（2008 Demo Version）
07. Mountains Fade Away when The Moonlight Hangs Over（2008 Demo Version）
08. Gone in The Abyss（2008 Demo Version）
*09. Blizzard Takes My Memory Away（Outro）Missed
10. The Sun No Longer Rises（Immortal Cover / 2007 Demo Version）